Friday 1 August 2014



Ebook presale now on!

I will make this post short and sweet, the pre-sale is now on for the ebook version of my novel.  You can get an epub version for only $2.99 now by clicking here


I'm ecstatic to say that copies are being printed in paperback and hardcover and all will be available in full by August 22nd, 2014.

Thanks ya'll for your continued readership and support! I'm also happy to add that I'm one chapter in to the writing of the sequel. Thank god for summertime :)



f you've yet to see it, check out my trailer for my novel, The Tantalizing Tale of a Bitter Sweetheart by clicking here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUCspmOebw
Please follow the links below to learn more about the Because I am a Girl cause initiated by Plan International:
http://becauseiamagirl.ca/

Connect with me on Linkedin Jessica Ashley Dafoe
For copy editing services check out my site by clicking here
Follow me on twitter: Jessica Ashley@City_Rhapsody



No comments:

Post a Comment