Saturday 9 August 2014



Get it. Got it? Good.

Even while enjoying a getaway to a childhood haven of mine, a place that one would have once considered quite remote and rustic, that had only dirt roads and natural landscape, a place that I expected to have zero connectivity to the web, wifi, television etc, I am surprised to find this not the case. A private beach that runs along the southern coast of one of my favourite provinces, is not so secluded and private anymore. How things change. I suppose for the better as these changes are actually allowing me to update you as to the locations and distributors that now carry my novel.



Full launch is not until the end of August, however my publisher is sporadically releasing it to distributors as that date approaches. Below is an updated list of the outlets you can now get your hands on a copy in either print or ebook or both!


Print and Ebook
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.co.uk
Barnes & Noble/ Nook Books



Ebook:
ebookmall.com
iTunes

Print only:
Friesen Press Online Bookstore

I look forward to seeing many of you at my launch party near the end of the month! There you can get a signed copy for a discounted price and $1 of each purchase will go to the Because I am a Girl initiative.


If you've yet to see it, check out my trailer for my novel, The Tantalizing Tale of a Bitter Sweetheart by clicking here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUCspmOebw
Please follow the links below to learn more about the Because I am a Girl cause initiated by Plan International:
http://becauseiamagirl.ca/

Connect with me on Linkedin Jessica Ashley Dafoe
For copy editing services check out my site by clicking here
Follow me on twitter: Jessica Ashley@City_Rhapsody

Happy Reading!
Jessica Ashley Dafoe


No comments:

Post a Comment