Saturday 15 February 2014



Purposely Passionate and Passionately Purposeful

I was chatting with my friend, L.C., the other night just catching up on our week and what our weekend held in store. Being the stellar friend that she is, she threw me a plus one to an upcoming fashion event she'll be attending as a means to contribute to her fashion column in Fashion Studio Magazine. I accepted, of course, because what girl wouldn't want to spend a Thursday evening all fancied up in the heart of Yorkville among designer tuxedo and suit garbed gentlemen? I quickly cleared my Thursday of all other plans, marked it on my calendar and continued on in our conversation.
 Uh huh
That's right
Go on you Canadian heart breaker
mmmhmmm
Getting carried away here


Bring it home, J.T.,( my love)


I need a moment. Clearly my expectations for Thursday are reasonable....

As I was saying, our conversation lead to the two of us concluding that acting on our passions and putting time into cultivating that which we love has resulted in the sweetest circumstances, the most enriching days and sometimes the most necessary distractions from the usual grind.


This is a short and sweet entry, and I don't intend to go all Dr. Phil up in here, but deduce from this what you will. All I'll end with is that I couldn't be happier than I am now after realizing my passions and allowing them to sweeten my days with an extended purpose. If you write, you're a writer; if you paint you're an artist; You may not be any good at it, but if it's what you love doing, it'll be nothing but a positive addition to your day. Just give it a whirl!

Please follow the links below to learn more about the Because I am a Girl cause initiated by Plan International:

For copy editing services check out my site by clicking here
Follow me on twitter: Jessica Ashley@City_Rhapsody


Happy reading!
Jessica Ashley Dafoe


No comments:

Post a Comment