Saturday 25 October 2014



A change has been made, I must confess. Reveler Rhapsody Turned City Sophisticate

I love writing; I love reading; I love books; I love writing books and also love reading books. That is no surprise I'm sure to all of you lovely and loyal viewers who have tuned in to read about my publishing adventures. The first adventure has been completed, the second is well underway so I suppose I'm experiencing the sequel to my own debut.




As always intended, however, I have decided to expand this blog and branch off from the purely literature-based content to involve some more of my favourite things.Yummy food, beauty, fashion, entertainment, special events, book reviews and health and wellness will be the topics that you will begin to find touched on when visiting my blog. Please notice the new pages that have been added to the sidebar.

Why 'City Sophisticate' you ask? Well, let me be up front and say that I do not consider myself overly sophisticated. The term 'Sophisticate' is meant to highlight Toronto as a city that emanates sophistication.




This page will remain my own confessional about my own life and journey in the city that I love. Video confessionals will begin to be added weekly. Aside from what has already been added, next week you will also find coverage of  an event that makes me giddy just to think about. Sophie Kinsella, inspiration central for my debut novel, will be in Toronto! I'm attending, of course, so will have a few tidbits for you about my dream meet up.

I look forward to the new chapter that my blog is beginning and hope you all will continue to drop by.

Website: http://www.jessicaashleydafoe.com/

Please feel free to join me on Goodreads  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8419937.Jessica_Ashley_Dafoe

If you've yet to see it, check out my trailer for my novel, The Tantalizing Tale of a Bitter Sweetheart by clicking here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUCspmOebw

Please follow the links below to learn more about the Because I am a Girl cause initiated by Plan International:
http://becauseiamagirl.ca/


Happy Reading!
Jessica Ashley Dafoe



No comments:

Post a Comment