Saturday 4 October 2014



The Tantalizing Sequel

Yes, it's in the works, the follow up to my debut novel The Tantalizing Tale of a Bitter Sweetheart : Champagne Wishes and Cupcake Dreams which has been referred to as "pure entertainment" and a "lively romp". I assure you all that the sequel will be nothing less than entertaining.


What can be expected from the pages of the sequel you ask? Well, with a name like The Tantalizing Tale of a Conflicted Fashionista: Handbags, Hang-ups and Haute Couture you can be sure to enjoy some high fashion drama and immense mess ups on the part of the lovely yet peculiar Portia Delaney,



 All in a brand new and intoxicating setting, readers will be invited into the cutthroat high-fashion industry and cringe along while Portia finds herself in vise- like binds stirred up by both career matters and matters of the heart. If you've read my first novel, you know exactly what that setting is. If not, go get it at My Bookstore .


Just a reminder to all to follow along with my current book tour that is continuing on until October 27th and is orchestrated by Chik Lit Plus . You can check out all of the stops and read up on the stops from the past week by visiting my News and Events page on my new and improved author website.




A book can inspire, entertain, enlighten, motivate, inform, delight, revitalize, renew, energize, release, captivate, promote, provide, enrich, and most of all can be like magic in the palms of your hands. It is for this reason I read and write endlessly, to experience all of that magic for myself and to do my best to provide it for others.



Remember that you can always connect with me personally via my website at http://www.jessicaashleydafoe.com/

In addition, please feel free join me on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8419937.Jessica_Ashley_Dafoe  if you want to begin your own Q&A with me. I'm happy to answer all questions, even the wacky and the weird. The wackier the better! I love thought provoking and intriguing questions, let's just be sure to keep things PG....we're just getting to know each other after all.

"The Tantalizing Tale is fabulous! It would make a great love movie. I couldn't put it down." - Caroline Jones

If you've yet to see it, check out my trailer for my novel, The Tantalizing Tale of a Bitter Sweetheart by clicking here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUCspmOebw

Please follow the links below to learn more about the Because I am a Girl cause initiated by Plan International:
http://becauseiamagirl.ca/

Connect with me  via my author website  http://www.jessicaashleydafoe.com/ where you'll find additional info and learn how to get your hands on a copy of The Tantalizing Tale of a Bitter Sweetheart.

Happy Reading!
Jessica Ashley Dafoe



No comments:

Post a Comment