Tuesday 28 October 2014



October 25th, 2014
Welcome to all things novel!

 Firstly, I'd like to say how thrilled I am that Ms. Sophie Kinsella herself will be gracing our wonderful city with her presence this week. Toronto loves Sophie and we're so very excited that her Shopaholic series is continuing with her latest publication Shopaholic to the Stars.


 If you have had a chance to check out my Goodreads page you probably know that Sophie Kinsella is the biggest inspiration behind my debut novel, The Tantalizing Tale of a Bitter Sweetheart and although Ms. Suzy Turner (Reviewer at Fiction Dreams) review of my novel indicated that she didn't  entirely enjoy my debut novel's genre and silliness, she still gave me the ultimate compliment when she wrote "If you like your chick lit absolutely packed full of silliness (think Shopaholic meets Bridget Jones), then this book is for you" I screeched in delight at this offered comparison because I love both of those publications so fervently.

It is therefore without question that I will be at Sophie's Wednesday evening event with my newly purchased copy of Shopaholic to the Stars in hand and I will be sure to give you coverage and a play-by-play of my fanatic experience.

Reviews (to come)
If you wish to have your novel reviewed please send a review request to jashleydafoe@yahoo.ca

Read on,
Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment